Our meetings take place at 7:00 pm at Maple Place School.
Meeting agendas and minutes can be found here.
The PTO sets out each year with two goals in mind: to raise money for our schools and to provide enjoyable, community building events to our school families. All of the money the PTO makes through membership, events and fundraisers goes directly to support our schools. Here are a few of the educational programs and equipment funded by the PTO this past year:
- Classroom equipment and furniture
- Classroom supplies, learning games, and activities
- Technology support
- Subscriptions to educational websites and magazines
- Book donations to build the school and classroom libraries
- Teacher and staff appreciation events
- And so much more! For more information and to view a complete list of the programs the PTO supported, click here.
Our PTO's success would not be possible without the amazing support from our district families as well as our administrators, teachers and staff. Thank you!
Join the PTO
Please help support our schools by joining the PTO. Your $25 annual membership dues will help fund assemblies, provide educational equipment and supplies, and so much more. Our goal is 100% membership. Please join today to help us get the school year off to a great start!
Don't have a username name and password? If you are new to the Oceanport schools and don't already have a website account, please complete this form and email it to email@example.com.
Download our app!Check out upcoming events, purchase PTO membership, view the directory, and much more on our app. Download the "Membership Toolkit" app.
For a complete listing of events, visit our Calendar.